RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

October 20, 2009

Our last day at Saddlebag Campground - snow storm

 



So this was our last day at Saddlebag Campground. We got 12 inches of snow and OMG I thought we would be stranded there. Thank GOSH for Jim Q would asked me how long will it take me to pack up and my answer was 20 minutes and I think I broke the record with 10 minutes. We where on the last of our propane and was scared to use that in case we had to stay another night. I think the night before was 10 degrees.

But what an adventure..... I'm so ugly in this picture but we had a blast... It was warmer near the fire then being inside the RV.....

For what ever reason this program will only let me put a single picture at a time..... So I'll have to work out the bugs so that you can see more per post then having to go to each one by itself....

Today is Oct 20th and the weather is in the 50's.... We're going hiking again after leaving the library.... Hope to get in 9 miles. Oh yeah, going to try to put our video of one the hikes we took back at Saddlebag - hope you enjoy it!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program