RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

February 21, 2010

We are so going to make a Solar Oven (that is each of us)..... You should do the same!!

A great video on making a solar oven.... Guess what Jorge will be making me - don't get to thinking I'm off the hook, I'll be doing a solar box but it will be done using just cardboard. I think when we are up at Saddlebag this is going to work out great. So we'll be picking up the items tomorrow and we will both be working on them while in Lone Pine and by the time I blog again I'll have either cooked a great meal or still trying to figure this all out.

What a super way fun and cheap (Free) way to start cooking. I urge you to do the same - SCREW the government and the state for taking any more money then I already give. Chaaaaaaa CHING is what I'm hearing!!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKVe5vjx88U

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program