RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

October 24, 2009

Here are some of our HAPPY CAMPERS

 

 

 

 



These are some of our happy campers who we love dearly and thankfully keep contact. The couple you see dancing are ballroom dancers. The knitted hats you see on anyone are the ones Evielynne made for them. And get this - I got a picture of my beautiful wife playing the guitar (a rare shot). I can't remember some of their names so I decided not to add any in fear they would be upset for me forgetting. Evielynne sure remembers but it's my turn to do the blogger. I will host Saddlebag just one more year and then we'll move on. I think 2 years at one location is more then enough - for after that it will feel like work and we're retired.

We're still in June Lake and I'm tired because my wife all she wants to do is hike and she's getting more and more into shape. We had our blood work and all that and she has runner numbers - whatever that means. I have a week to go at Oh Ridge and then we move on to Mammoth for a 2 week vacation from vacation. After that we're still not sure - we do have 4 options but we'll see what best as we get closer to the date (Nov 15).

Well, I'm not the blogger so tune in again soon for it's my wifes turn!! Hope everyone is well.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program