RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

November 10, 2010

Chalk & Corks








Toy Stoy Chalkboard Roll Party Favors Stocking Stuffers & Used Recycled Wine Corks for Crafting

http://www.etsy.com/listing/53408797/toy-stoy-chalkboard-roll-party-favors

This is a cute Disney "Toy Story" chalkboard roll designed buy me it has a chalkboard on one side and two pockets on the other side with cotton Disney "Toy Story" fabric and it comes with one white and one colored chalk, so your child can start drawing. Size is approx.6 X 6 it has elastic to close it.
Custom orders always welcome

And then there are crafting corks available...


http://www.etsy.com/listing/61095682/used-recycled-wine-corks-for-crafting
I have just 14 left and so here they are for you to grab up.... I will add more later when the inventory builds back up. These come from various wine bottles (the picture you see is off all the wine corks I had - and again there is only 14 left.
***********************************************
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mrscraftyrving for
other goodies
***********************************************
I do custom make my items so do add me to your favorite - Anyone who adds me I will do the same for that's how I find my great buys here on ETSY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program