RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

September 15, 2011

My Toes are Wet

Not really... But sounded good!

Debbie and I are at the library getting her new side line job up and running - I think the student is going to bypass the teacher here quickly. Jorge is hiding in a corner reading of course - and is enjoying the quiet although from time to time he'll glance up to see who is giggling - and then nods knowing better lol...
Ummm since we are getting FREE electricity I am able to blog in pinch - Let see what I can come up with on pictures...

I so love my blogging FANS,,,
Leave a comment to let me know your out there!!




Web Service & Donation

1 comment:

  1. I am out there. WIshing I could make some fun stuff :( But busy doing good by my family. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program