RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

August 23, 2013

Heather Lane Cosmetics


HeatherLaneCosmetics

Bath and Body | Beauty and Aromatherapy | Cosmetics




Pink Grapefruit Salt Scrub Bath Soak

HeatherLaneCosmetics' Shop Announcement

Home on Natural Face Sprays, Sugar Scrubs, Bath Salts, Soap Scrubs, Lip Balm, Parfume, Aluminum Free Deodorant, Bath Bombs coming soon. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my new shop and lifelong passion. Thank you for supporting Handmade and High Quality Products in glass and earth friendly packaging.
 
 

 
Heather Lane's Profile

About

Hello and Welcome to my shop, my name is Heather and I make All Natural Bath and Beauty products. I am not a hippy I am a lover of Handmade. I am not a purist but I am a lover of whole foods. I am not a vegan but I love the idea of meat free days. I am not a minimalist but I love the concept of less is more. I am not perfect but I strive to be accepting and tolerant of others. I am creative and passionate about what I do and how I give my time. I am opinionated but I know that my way is not the only or even the right way. I strive to be the best I can be each moment in time where I am at, just for today. I give back 10% of my shop sales to children and animals in need.
Thank you for buying Handmade
 
 

 
 
Spa treatments is NOT just for the girls folks. I can't say enough for this shop. I will say if you look on my wife's etsy favorites, she has it set up in groups, and this shop is on there. Which makes my gift shopping easy. As a family on a tight budget, I am most happy with the $$$ with the items here, a budget for everyone and I am part of that package.
 
 
If you would like to be a part of our FREE Friday Etsy Feature, just email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com (there is a waiting list of 3 weeks out). If your looking for any other day, it's just a $10 flat rate fee, and this includes networking from us. If your interested in a product review we will do them free if product is provided otherwise it's a $10 flat fee.
 




Service Payment Options

1 comment:

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program