RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

September 17, 2010

Crandall Hinton an AMAZING TEEN business owner







I've am all hats off to this hard working YOUNG business owner.... I loved Crandall's Bio that I have full permission to copy and paste....

And here it goes......
crandalian.etsy.com
Bio
I'm a female teenager who loves to make things! I always have to be doing something with my hands to keep them occupied.

About 5 years ago, I learned how to make friendship bracelets. I just knew how to make this one, simple design. The Chinese Staircase! I sold these for next to nothing, and made them just for fun. I learned how to make more designs soon, like the Candy Stripes. A few months back, a friend of mine told me about Etsy, and I jumped on it. Since then, I decided to start making other jewelry like earrings and pieces with beads.

The making of friendship bracelets originated in Central America. The weaving and knotting design is a form of macramé, which is a textile-making form using knotting rather than weaving or knitting. They were first seen in the US in the early 1970s.

According to tradition, the recipient of the bracelet must wear it until the cords wear out and fall off naturally to honor the friendship between you and the giver of the friendship bracelet.

NOTE: My name is not Crandalian! This is my nickname- my real name is Crandall.:)
(it's such a unique name that many people think it's old school male - but I am a strong minded girl all the way down the line)

So get this... 333 SALES crap if ONLY - lol a total of 435 great comment in which is way to many to place on here but take it from me they are all good - puts this seller at #1 for customer service....

This seller sent me the butterflies cut outs which will be used for my scrap-booking and I'm eyeing the lavender stone bracelet....

What I am getting at after chatting with this brilliant young Crandall is that the youth need our support and in this case it just happens to be close enough to the holidays that you can say SCREW Walmart and shop from someone who's making an honest living and who give back to their community
....

So get your reading glasses on and stop by and check out this wonderful store that has items for both male, female, old, young and best of all for you....
crandalian.etsy.com


4 comments:

  1. Talanted young man! Glad you are spreading the word and show off his work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evielynne,
    This is a great thing you are doing; best of luck with your great blog and Etsy shop! I love the article. (:

    I hope to do business with you again in the future-
    Best wishes,
    ~Crandall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding? A teenager store? Wow! Great job Crandall. You hit a great market. I know I'll be shopping your store for my girls. Will you add more scrapbook items?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca,

    Thank you so much! (: I can easily get some more of the little punches; if you have any requests please let me know; my supplier doesn't have too much to choose from, but I would see what I can find.

    Don't forget to come back for those stocking stuffers and Christmas presents! :)

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program