RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

December 31, 2010

Memory Blankets And More by Clowry02



End of the year sale save 10% off your order price is before shipping put in HAPPYNEWYEAR in the coupon box to save sale end Jan. 3 go get them why they are on sale do not see something you want contact me for a custom order.


I also do take wholesale orders contact me for prices

I am always taking custom orders. Please contact me if you would like to order any item in a small or large order I have sold on ebay for years and have a lot of references that make happy customers. I hope you like my shop

Please check out my web sight at:

Blankets and More Web Site
(Note from Clowry02 - This is a paid ad and I am happy to report I have had great results. There is no place on the Internet that you can pay a donation of $5.00 for an entire day of promoting. I would like to thank them for devoting their skills to help me and my business grow)


Clowry02's Web Store

Clowry02's Web Store

Clowry02's Web Store

Clowry02's Web Store

Clowry02's Web Store

Clowry02's Web Store




MrsCraftyRVing Web Store

3 comments:

  1. All you have to do is donate $5.00 and you can get them to do a great blog and it really helps store sales so have them do a blog for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evielynne & Jorge
    Wow your blog sites look great. I do hope you pick up customers. I think $5.00 is too cheap but knowing you two your caring hearts want to help. I did donate to your blog inserts by the way just so you continue to do more blogs they are weird and very funny. Like gross on the hairless cat. You crack me up.
    Tell me when you get my donation OK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My shop is the clowry02 thank you so much for doing the blog for me you did a great job on them for me everyone need to haveyou blog there store

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program