RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

October 27, 2011

RV Ladybugs

I am such a girl. Anything to do with Ladybugs and I am in love... This year my birthday was so noticed - many well wishers and lots of gifts... And very well thoughtout ones too. Still I wear my slippers and smile every time I put them on - a major thanks Debbie. And would you believe I still haven't watched "The Green Lantern" yet (our movie player had broke and we have to wait till we get a new player) - but I love love love comicbook movies. And then there are my ladybugs - awwwww I just adore and whorship them... See?


So a big thank you to the darling people of my life for a wonderful October!! I love everything and took it all into my heart...

CROSS-BLOG ARTICLE
Well it's a love of mine - and a great little write-up (amazing people I tell ya)

We hope you'll support this blog with
today's product choice...
$4.00
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2011/07/searching-for-lost-ladybugs.html
Custom Work is always welcomed!!



Web Service & Donation

1 comment:

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program