RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

November 11, 2011

Who is our 100th Blog Follower

Hi Evielynne! I'm Snoodles from the Bible Study blog!
I also blog at http://lilypadquilting.blogspot.com,
and I have a web site for quilters at http://olefrogeyes.com too.

At the web site, quilters can post up to six quilts at a time, that they are working on, and all of their buddies can come and look at them....you can click on "Gallery" and then on the letter J to see Joy Denise -- she has lots going on. If you go to "S" and click on Snoodles, you will see my quilts and projects.

I don't know why it is not growing. The people who use it just love it, but we are not getting many new quilters. I think that pretty soon I will put a survey on my blog, and see what people think. Maybe it's too expensive, or maybe they are kinda scared of it being too hard to use.
I think it is really cool - our daughter created it, and I was hoping it would help create a stream of income for her over the long term.

And of course, I'm a real person:) My hubby is a little apprehensive about the internet, and that "all those people" can see and read my blog! LOL So, out of respect for him, I use my nickname. When I get to know people, I write to them with my real name, but on the web, I'd rather use Snoodles. I'm pretty old fashioned, I guess. Of course, if you have read my posts on the study, you already knew that! LOL

I hope that you have a wonderful evening, and I'm glad to know where your blog is now. I'll be checking out your etsy stores http://www.etsy.com/shop/mrscraftyrving when I get a break from work! :)
Hugs to you,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I THINK IT'S GREAT YOU ARE OUR 100TH FOLLOWER AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON ALL OF YOUR BLOG ARTICLES. MY HUSBAND IS A RV QUILTER/RIGHT NOW IT ON THE BACK PORCH AS YOU CAN SAY BECAUSE WE HAVE PICKED UP A TON OF CHILDREN CRAYON ROLL PARTY FAVOR ORDERS LIKE CRAZY... BUT HE'S TAKEN A SNEAK PEAK AT YOUR BLOG AND SAYS THE FOLLOWING "ANOTHER GREAT BLOGGER WHO IS GOING TO TEACH ME THINGS ABOUT IMPROVING MY OWN QUILTS AWE'SSSSSS





Web Service & Donation

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love Snoodles. She is the perfect 100th follower :) She's also the perfect friend for taking time to help write the Bible study posts. You will enjoy her!

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program