RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

August 28, 2011

Work Out Spirit

Who needs a gym? But we all need a Church...
Treat thy body as thy temple. This is one thing most of us fail in. Well sort of.... My goal this summer was to learn to knit better and lose some much needed weight. And all by myself I am exceeded my goals.
But I do my reading while working out on my log every morning (although for the last 4-5 days I haven't due to the hot weather). And yesterday I was back at it. Jorge became a bit emotional because as you can see I also do my scripture readings at the same time. I need the good book more then ever it seems. We do read together as a married couple and then I do my own studies as Jorge does and this is how I choose to do mine.
So Jorge took these shots and well maybe it may inspire you in some fashion...






Web Service & Donation

3 comments:

  1. Aha! I see the workout pictures that Jorge was talking about!! What a great idea Evie - and you look fantastic!
    Hugs - Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about Ms. Efficient!! Good going, you rock Evielynne!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!!! That is great that you do this...and that you blog about it to inspire others :) Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program