RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

May 31, 2011

Rain City

It's been raining and we don't mind a bit. We have the prettiest wild flowers you can ever imagine and I am spoiled because I have a husband who lives for picking and surprising me with them.... Life is good!! We however miss our winter boss and can't wait to get our inet back to where I can email and blog daily. We have ordered a new broadband stick and hope to have that in and up and running soon!! I came back on line to several emails and comments from well wishers and it's nice to be missed and we thank you for the love and support our blogging family and wonderful friends!!


Web Service & Donation

4 comments:

  1. Raining in Wisconsin too , but we have had two nice days in a row! Sunny and windy! Glad to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to hear from you. I have missed you guys so much!! And take photos of those flowers. I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you again. I am always lost without my internet, but I guess we should all be without it for a while, just to get back to our old way of life. What did we do before internet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hot here I am so glad you are doing well hope to talk to you soon

    chrissy

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program