RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

June 15, 2009

Home today

Oh my - I need to clean like a mad women today. Stephanie and John may be coming to stay at Lake Siskiyou and I need to get things ready for a visit. I sure hope they stay. They may however head up to Ashland to our other GREAT friends campground. Regardless I'll get to see both of them either way - YIPEE...

I was just looking at the calendar and can't believe it's the 15th already. It's still cold and it's still raining. Please Mother Nature bring on some happy weather (lol my kind of happy weather that is).

I am home today and I have already put in 2 hours of work into my new group doing my research and getting all my emails out and inplanting more resource numbers in our groups database. I couldn't sleep any longer due to the nightmares I was having. 3 cups of coffee later and those dreams are in the past. After cleaning this morning - and IF the weather warms up, I plan to sit outside and do some more of my blankets.

I do plan on blogging later so I shall see you later. Wish you all a happy and healthy day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program