RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

June 3, 2009

I am now in Fighting Progress to help man kind. I beg of you to do some fighting too!!

I've been in tears on and off ever since I got the news about my dear PEA. I am hurting and I am angry. I'm not mad at God for it was God who took my brother from earthly pain and I am most grateful for that.

I have gone to the store today with a mission.... And I bought over 50 skeins of yarn and much more in materials to start work on my volunteer work. I was on the web doing reseach for volunteer crafting for MS and didn't find a thing. I did however find this site:


style="border: 0px;"
alt="Click to join CraftingForACause"/>

Click to join CraftingForACause





And these women are the most caring and loving folks next to my friends of the campground_crafters in fact they are so much alike it's a blessing - A TRUE BLESSING.

I have to take a moment and thank Sue and Candy and Gwen who have been sending me emails to see how I am doing. The emails are so special to me that I cried and wish them many thanks and know that with friends like that I can make it.

I'm asking those that know me to please check this site out and join and be apart of the growing love there is on this site to help. My idea of man kind has changed so much in the last 24 hours. I'm begging for you to take just an hour of your time, a day, a week, a month or even a year to help people that need your help. Donate blood, donate your time, donate your talent, say a prayer, visit the sick, write a check, clip coupons, donate BOX TOPS or CAMPBELLS SOUPS points. ANYTHING you can do. Don't wait and don't question just do.


If you are a crafter and a RVer or even own an RV - this group is a group I could not live without. They are the campground_crafters be sure to check them out - not only will they guide you thru crafting but they will become your life time friends....


style="border: 0px;"
alt="Click to join campground_crafters"/>

Click to join campground_crafters




I'm still a mess so I will end this entry of blog now and pray that you will check out these two great sites. PLEASE I DO BEG YOU!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program