RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

June 10, 2009


June 10, 2009

Today is gloomy and of course it would be on our day off - in fact it will be this way again tomorrow as well. I have a new fishing pole and all the gear (except the fishing vest which I will own one by the end of the season) and can't even use any of it because every time our day off comes it flipping rains. So now we'll be working on the store getting more inventory put in.

As many of you know I've been putting a lot of my effort into my new group (that I've neglected cleaning my home) and it's slowly getting more organized. I was contacted by my first donation by email so in the next couple of days I will have my first set of yarns by donation and can start working on my 3rd blanket. I have my first 2 ready and they just need to be whipped stitched and then we'll be able to mail off to our very 1st MS patient.

Work is going so so and that's all I can say on that....

Jorge and I are very excited about getting to see some of our dear friends within the next week. Stephanie and her husband John will be floating up here to Mount Shasta and I am so excited she'll be teaching me how to spin and then I hope to have time to pick her brain on how to knitt (I only know one stitch) and maybe learn a thing or two more about crocheting. And then next week while we are in Ashland on a VERY, VERY important meeting we'll be visiting Gwen and Dale before they hit the Blue Younder.

It's been 10 days now that my brother has joined our heavenly father and the pain is still raw. But I remain vigil on my quest to help others who has MS. It has opened my eyes even wider. Again we all know what the pink ribbon is for and I thought I'd test the grounds and ask what color is MS ribbon to the people of this area and not one person answered it correctly so there you have it. I was the same way. I think when we are at our most healthiest we don't think until it comes knocking on our door or take the ones we love. But as I am learning it's never to late to help. Doesn't matter where your help goes but we must help it's our human duties.

We continue to check out Craigslist and eBay for our next rv only this time it will be a travel trailer. Because of the red flag we are under with our working situtation we have decided to hold off unless we see something that is just to good to pass up. We'll see....

I want to wish everyone a happy day - remember to do you one good deed for someone. And to smile at someone who's not expecting it and remember you have a life time friend right here wish you all the best. Make a call to someone you have spoken to in a long while.... Reconnect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program