RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

June 13, 2009

June 12, 2009 Will it Rain???

Good-Morning All.... It's Saturday and I'm trying to pass the time before I have to leave to head to Weed, CA... I am going to set up a table that I only paid $10 for and hope to sell my items. These are items that I had on eBay and I need to get rid of them before making new items.
I'm heading off by myself and I'm hoping to see a face I may know (hint hint Linda and Ray)... We'll see. I'm not prepared at all so my table is going to look boring for the most part. So I'll have a week till the next sale to get my act together.

Last night I watched a new TV program called Mental. At first I thought ummmm not liking it because it's been done before. But I managed to get through it and found it sort of interesting. Friday nights is just not good TV nights. Normally we'd head for a walk or something but with all the rain we've been having that was a major no go. But we did get a new gazebo and Jorge did manage to get that up so now I can hang out side and serve my dinners out there. We even manage to grill our dinner last night. A good rib eye steaks and yummy - lol...

Not a whole lot to tell seeing it's still the start of the day. I hope to blog again tonight. I so wish I could add pictures but my camera has died and I'm hoping to get a new one on the next pay day trip. I hope all of you are well and that you know I am thinking of you and wishing you well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program