RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

August 30, 2010

Ferncuriosities







Good-Morning Folks!! Another sample of a wonderful product has landed on my desk. My first reaction was "OMG how tiny and cute." Then when I pulled the website store up I fell in love.... I am a button freak and have a collection I use on my snowmen which I'll include of picture of in this blog entry (also up for sale HINT, HINT).

This store is called:
WWW.FERNCURIOSITIES.ETSY.COM


Fern's Curiosities is a curated mix of the curiously wonderful. You will find vintage treasures and supplies, and my own handmade pieces. Everything at Fern's Curiosities is chosen to delight and inspire. The vintage odds and ends come from my personal collections and travels. The handmade pieces are each carefully made by me, often with vintage materials. I design all the cards.

Everything vintage is identified as such in the title to help you know what is antique and what is newly made. While the shop's selection many vary, I maintain the highest standard of quality and greatest amount of love for everything I sell.

Become a fan of Fern's Curiosities on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/fernscuriosities

Take a look at the gorgeous treasury we have been featured in!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c33ae1f6eb88eef267a2077/subtle-beautyI am also a very proud member of the Esty Maine Team. Check out the website : www.etsymaineteam.com

This shop is trade friendly!



Bio


Recently finished up my schooling, getting a degree in graphic design from Parsons and another in writing. I lived in New York City for five years but just came home to Maine for a breath of fresh air.

Now I'm enjoying working on freelance graphic design projects and spending my free time working on my sweet Etsy store!

I love to create: to design, crochet, knit, rework vintage pieces into new jewelry and hair accessories, make note cards and journals, sew, any and everything!

I also love to collect, and have amassed great collections of vintage buttons and watch parts. I was a watchmakers apprentice and have lots of great watch parts. I love sharing my vintage pieces with other people.

I'm just a curious person just looking for the next wonderful thing.

HAS BEEN A ETSY STORE OWNER SINCE May 10, 2010 AND HAS A POSITIVE FEEDBACK OF 239 ALREADY!! 127 SALES (A MAJOR WOW - I HAVE ONLY 9 SALES AND BEEN WITH ETSY SINCE JUNE)!! 38 ITEMS FOR SALE AS OF TODAY BUT THAT CAN CHANGE QUICKLY AS IT OFTEN DOES FOR THIS WONDERFUL SHOP!!.....

I'd like to thank this FERNCURIOSITIES owner for hiring me to blog about their store and sending a sample for me to try out.... The very top picture of a blue stationary thank-you cards with flamingo's is what I received and it's just beautiful.... A bit on the small side but I like that because it's more intimate...

You can send sample to:

EVIELYNNE SANCHEZ
110 E. CENTER STREET #1117
MADISON, SD 57042

please include your business cards and all websites and other networks you belong to and email me at mr_mrs_crafty_rving@yahoo.com for suggested donation questions....

I do have 3 blogs that I can post on!! It's worth it!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, cute cards, will definately check out Ferncuriosities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much is a donation suggestion? I'm most interested. I love this piece and the seller has really cool items. Although the stuff is mostly for women, I am a male but did like ferncuriosities store.
    johnp45@yahoo.com please email me a quote. You do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John I tried to email you and I think a letter or number is missing. Please email me at mr_mrs_crafty_rving@yahoo.com and I'll be more then happy to help you!!

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program