RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

July 9, 2010

etsy update and pictures








************************************************************************************
Jorge's etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MrCraftyRVing
************************************************************************************

And

************************************************************************************
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MrsCraftyRVing
************************************************************************************

So I've been neglecting our store because I've been having so much fun bloggin about the things we've been doing in Mammoth Lakes. And so I'm going to take a major break and get to working on the stores so that we are up and running before this Christmas season. As many of you know we have a competition between us to see who sells more and my husband is winning "AS IF"...... So I need to get to working. But don't fret I'll still be bloggin just not in some of the areas I have been bloggin in. So here are my new items I made and there is more to come in up coming days. I do special orders and can do many things - just send me an email at mr_mrs_crafty_rving@yahoo.com and we'll work out the details.... So be sure to check out the store and help me win..... Or at least get my first sale - lol...

1 comment:

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program