RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

April 24, 2011

Good Friends Visit

The winter boss came over to knock on our door to say someone was here to see us. Who????? I was so jazzed at the answer: my OCD partner in crime Betty and her husband Weldon. It was pure joy to see them again. They where camp host for CLM last season. This year they are working for a super area and company and I couldn't be happier for them. Ummmm when Betty cleans she cleans (I am a mini her) - so if any of her future bosses read this then I am shouting out in my loudest voice "TREAT THEM GOOD YOU WON'T FIND A MORE HARD-WORKING PAIR"... So we all hung out for a while swapping stories and experiences and then off they went.

I have been reading so many blogs of late talking about bumping into friends on the road and getting together for a visit. I love reading about them but I have to tell you living them is such an honor and makes one feel important and wanted...

JESUS LOVES US ALL SO MUCH
Jesus loves us all so much
That He would bleed and die
He took upon His beaten back
The cross that saw Him crucified

Yes He loved us all so much
That He was scorned and scoffed
He took it all upon Himself
For it was the will of God

God knew it was the only way
The final sacrifice
Jesus Christ a sinless man
Would need to give His life

And even in the gift He gave
We still have not yet known
The fullness of His mighty love
And the grace so freely shown

All He asks is that we all
Repent and follow Him
For He has made the way for us
Free from hurt and sin

Yes God loved us all so much
And yes He loves us still
He longs for us to trust in Him
And do the Fathers will
© By M.S.Lowndes
I hope you all had a great Easter and that you where able to spend it with family or good friends... There is so much to be grateful I wouldn't know where to begin - aw yes I do - JESUS

BLOG FEATURE OF THE DAY:
http://www.hahnerfamilyband.blogspot.com/


QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Who did you spend Easter with?
Would love to hear...



 
PERFORMANCE ENHANCER

3 comments:

  1. My son came home and my husband. Big meal and just relaxed together.

    Visiting friends are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to meet of with your good friends. It is such a wonderful part of this lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent Easter with my beautiful daughter, Shannon, and my handsome son, Jon and all their family. Had a great time and hope you enjoyed your Easter also.

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program