RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

April 3, 2011

RV Blondafide Wanna Be

The Blonde and the Motor Home

A blonde goes to a restaurant, buys a coffee and sits down to drink it. She looks on the side of her cup and finds a peel off prize label. She pulls off the tab and yells, "I WON! I WON! I WON a motor home, I WON a motor home!"

The waitress runs over and says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize given away was a mini van!"

The blonde replies, "No. I WON A motor home, I WON a motor home!"

By this time the manager makes his way over to the table and says, "You couldn't possibly have won a motor home because we didn't have that as a prize!"

Again the blonde says, "No, no mistake, I WON a motor home, I WON a motor home!"

The blonde hands the prize ticket to the manager and he reads, "WIN A BAGEL."

So what's with the whole blonde theme... Well, I'm happy to report I will be part of this selective special group in less then two weeks. BECAUSE I WANT TO AND CAN... So sweet baby brother - keep your comments (I remember - errrr good thing I love you)...

BLOG FEATURE OF THE DAY:
there is no fooling around with facts on this blog - read the write up on the fires and check out the pictures. Also on their side-bar they have a Gypsy Book Store worth checking out. I sure did!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Women RVers do you color your hair in your rig?
 Or do you get it done at the hairdressers?
Leave your comment - would love tips...





PERFORMANCE ENHANCER

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program