RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

April 18, 2011

Pinochle and BBQ

I am so ready for summer!! And while we are at the tail end of our stay in Rufus - it's about getting ready for our summer. Learning how to play http://canasis.com/pinochle/ PINOCHLE which is a very strange fun game - although by the 5th game I should get a better handle on it. We are learning how to play because well? It seems to be the number 1 game RV folks like to play. Last night we had our first game with our most patient friends/boss. First they prepped us with a meal first - bean dish to die for yummmmm to the gore... And then for the next hour Jorge and I looked like lost puppies but having a blast playing. We are so looking forward to game #2...

And today I decided to do some ribs... Using my own recipe!

Ribs (lots of them)
1/2 cup Mayo
1/2 cup Mustard
1/2 cup Ketchup
1 jar of cocktail sauce
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
garlic as much as you want...

I used the crock pot but you can use this on the grill (taste way better that way)... Here is a picture of the before cooked...

And here is a picture of the after fact...
One Happy customer...

 
And a very cool helpful video on how to deal with those messy cute BBQ fans! Like my husband..

BLOG FEATURE OF THE DAY:

PERFORMANCE ENHANCER

6 comments:

  1. Pinochle good. Food good. Friends good. GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always cook ribs in the crock pot. mmmmm I might have to go get some and try your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why Jorge is so relaxed. The ribs really did him in. I am starting a page on my blog for great recipes. Would you mind if I included yours in it? Naturally I would give you credit for that wonderful recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ribs sure sound good. I am always looking for new crock pot recipes. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim - you are most welcome to use anything in my blog!! I think that's a greatidea by the way... See you soon in your blog :)

    Evielynne

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program