RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

March 7, 2011

Farting in RV's

To fart or not to fart is the question. What? Evielynne have you flipped in your mind? I sure have and it's all because Jorge and Milita (our border collie) made me almost die with laughter tonight - which is for the reason for the topic. And if I don't get some comments over this one - then I am not getting readers at all...

Tonight we went to Cousins Restaurant with our Lovely Woman and Real Leader friend (lol yeppers I am a total smarty pants but it's all HER fault). They have great service except tonight. Our poor little deary had issues with the dishes and slammed them down each every time she placed something down. But that won't stop us from going there - I'm sure the pretty little thing had some issues we where unaware of. And like life she'll get over it and become the booming great waitress yet again.


I know he looks so innocent - but trust me he's not - lol
 So we eat our meal - I had Pot Roast and Jorge had meatloaf and our friends had meatloaf and turkey (I know my family is thinking "wait Christmas didn't have turkey?" is she sick - next time ok....) then off to the grocery store to get some odds and ends and then head home.

Its when we got home the real adventure started. We where counting our can tops for an order we sold today and then we paused for a couple of minutes to catch our breath. And SNAP - Jorge lets out a big one. A stinky FART (yes I said it folks the "F" word) but thats not the funny part. Milita growled at Jorge. We both broke to almost tears laughing. I guess my guard dog was trying to protect me from the F bomb for sure.

So be warned if you entered my RV be sure that you have ingested some major BEANO.  http://www.beanogas.com/ is a great site to get all the facts about how to prevent my dog from growling at you.



The Bathtub Burbler

A man who had been doing chores around the house all day was feeling stiff and sore. His wife, who was very pleased at her husband's initiative, decided to reward him by drawing him a hot bath, serving him a nice Rye whiskey, and joining him later for some extra fun.

The husband was quite happy to be pampered in this manner, so he lay in the tub, and called out for his wife to bring him his drink.

She said: If there's anything else I can do for you dear, just call for it, and I'll be happy to bring it up to you.

As soon as he heard her reach the bottom of the stairs, he let out a long, burbly bathtub fart, which produced enough stink filled bubbles to fog up the entire bathroom.

Moments later, his wife enters the room with a hot water bottle.

The confused husband looks up and says: What on earth gave you the idea that I needed a hot water bottle?

She answers: Didn't you just say, "Whataboutahottawaterbottle?"









PERFORMANCE ENHANCER

5 comments:

  1. OMG...I know what you mean. But just wait until they all start it on the same night! Between Bob, Freckles and Jaqui, they can absolutely run you out screaming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was hilarious, Evie....I'm with Sue - wait until both man and his dog forgets the beano!
    Love your link....
    I hope you opened the window - fast.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops! I need to not be around your dog much! Afraid I'll get bit in the butt if I toot the wrong note!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Evielynne your to funny.. We have had the same problem here, lol I won't say who.."

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Evielynne you are nuts. Hilarious. So this is what RV life is about. You do it well. Oh Jorge you do indeed have your hands full.

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program