RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

March 17, 2011

RV Winter Working

On top of being at a very beautiful friendly location we also have the best winter bosses you can ever imagine. Jorge does the bulk of the work (work for spot -can't beat a deal like that) but today I was able to jump in and do some labor work which I most welcomed - see folks I'm a little out of shape. Jorge works outside of the RV where I work inside the RV on my laptop. From time to time I get the chance to get my hands dirty and for all those who think I am prissy well I still am but in different fashion.


It's 6pm and I should be so beyond tired but I feel great. Got some food in the tum, the dirt washed off and a future beer waiting for me (can't have it until the laundry room is cleaned) - we are not big drinkers and haven't had a beer in 3 weeks and it was awful beer.


I have to say thanks to the bosses for letting us do the work - we love it and hope we are a huge help to them... So the rest of the blog is pics and lol I am wearing Jorge's clothes - his sweater, his pants and everything else is mine just in case you are wondering and you shouldn't and so you should stop. Enjoy! And to our family lol I was saying to Jorge in the one pic I look like my baby brother - we both have that lip thing always going. I miss you all so much... What we are doing in the pictures is glass clean up from a very terrible fire that happened here and they still need prayers of recovery.








QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What type of winter work to you do in the off season?
Share your story in the comment and hope you are having as much fun as we are..







PERFORMANCE ENHANCER

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Vicki & Uncle NormMarch 17, 2011 at 8:56 PM

    We so love you Evie! You know how to make people laugh. You look so cute in Jorge's clothes and no you don't look fat. Come visit us in NH soon. You should of seen Evie as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fredmontj61@hotmail.comMarch 17, 2011 at 9:10 PM

    HA HA Jorge's clothes are nothing. Remember halloween back in school? God you where hot. Sorry Jorge you know I love you man. The kids say hello. How's your brother doing. Baby yet? We miss you too. Remember spray painting the neighbors dog?

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program