RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

March 25, 2011

RV Blog Features

In the last couple of days I have been getting so many emails from RV folks and crafting folks. I love it... Some of you know that I run two blogs. This one and http://handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com/ which is a blog about crafting in an RV.  Blogs have saved me in so many ways. It's real people sharing their stories of ups and downs to RV and Crafting life in which I make it a rule to learn from. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read about my crazy life and adventures and giving me great pointers in various things/topics. Keep them coming!

Today has been a quiet day except for the private tears of receiving my wonderful present from MY friend. check out the pictures...




Thank you LW... I just love it and I am wearing it NOW
Today has been a quiet day except for the private tears of receiving my wonderful present from MY friend. check out the pictures...

Oh and then we watched the most terrible movie ever "The Book of Eli" in which I do not recommend to anyone. This is a hard thing for me to say because I love movies....

RV BLOG FEATURE OF THE DAY:
I have made so many new friends here and wow if your new to RV way of living or your a blog surfer this is the web site to check out. The do's and don'ts. Tears, laughs, educational lesson on product, solar, cooking, drinking, shopping, camping, boondocking and all the things that come with a GREAT LIFE!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What movie did you think was the worst ever made?
Share you comment you never know who you'll help with your answers..



PERFORMANCE ENHANCER

2 comments:

  1. Funny girl! I can't tell you the worst movie, 'cause if it's bad I have a tendency to nod off and not know how bad it really is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worst movie ever made "A Clockwork Orange" I was horrified by the cold clinical violence. I actually got up, walked out of the theater, went home and took a shower. I felt violated, it was awful.

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program