RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

March 29, 2011

I Was Bored Today

I was bored today...

Not really... I had enough work to keep me busy and loved hanging out with my husband who sat and watch the Gilmore Girls with me (doesn't he just rock?)...

Oh... I changed out facebook pictures and crochet and chatted with my family. And there you have the bulk of my day... LOL still watch the Gilmore Girls and Jorge is in for the night after his cleaning the laundry room and stuff... He's on the computer doing his whole on-line crossword puzzle..

So here is what I did today...


Evielynne's Facebook Page

Jorge's Facebook Page

Lynn's Facebook Page aka ME


My first hat using this type of flower that I just learned
how to make today!!

I love this hat!!



TODAY'S BLOG FEATURE
 OF THE DAY...

http://dnpc.blogspot.com/
Airplanes, Indians, & Aliens
omg this was a good read - right up my husbands alley. I liked there reviews and had to giggle because Jorge loves this type of stuff but you would never guessed.






QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What did you do today?
Leave your comment I'd like to hear
what you have to say...



PERFORMANCE ENHANCER

2 comments:

  1. I love that hat, too! Can't believe how pretty it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've gone and done it...I've got the "stitch-itch" again. Time to break out the old crochet hooks and rummage through the yarn bin. Hey, I can crochet while Russ drives! You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program