RV Fans Who Follow Our Adventures

March 11, 2011

I Love Lucy Camping Movie

OK hold your hats everyone....
My husband who I love with all my might has never seen "I Love Lucy - The Camping Trip". Crazy true... And so we are talking about maybe buying the entire series. Movies are a big for us since we don't have TV unless you count HULU... We do try to fit in a movie before bed and right now Jorge is hooked on Ghost Hunters http://www.ghosthunter.com/ who by the way are from my neck of the woods... And I know one of the cast member.... But its a pretty FUN show and I view it as entertainment where my husband is wanting to know more about the spirit world - ummmm no he just likes the spooky thoughts...


You know I can't even remember how we got to talking about RV movies but there you go - one we do need to get.

What RV movies have you seen or know of?
Leave a comment




PERFORMANCE ENHANCER

1 comment:

Advertise with?

- $10 a month for a button ad
- Giveaways are Free if a Product is given or a flat $10 rate
- Guest Spots (any day except on Fridays) $10.00
~FREE etsy Guest Spots on Fridays (first come first serve)

Please email us at MrCraftyRVing@gmail.com and if leaving a comment please keep it clean and family friendly. We do not tolerate rudeness of any form.

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis

Crafting_for_MultipleSclerosis
Join if you have MS - Join if your a Crafter

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.

Youth Equipped for Success Y.E.S.
Juvenille Support Program